This page is showing just one of many types of document files that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
- Chingford Line Users Group
- 27/01/2010 - Presentation on Chingford to Stratford line for Waltham Forest Council (591kB)
- 20/05/2009 - Report on Case For A Chingford To Stratford Rail Service (86kB)
- Report on Reopening Lea Bridge station for Waltham Forest Council in 2012 (4.9MB)
- Railfuture Electrification paper "Britain's need for an electrified railway" (January 2009) (106kB)
- Railway electrification and Route modernisation - Railfuture policy paper (May 2018) (95kB)
- Expanding the Rail Network - 2005 paper by Mike Crowhurst (Railfuture Chairman 2004-12) (638kB)
- Tendency to underestimate rail demand - personal view by a Railfuture member (379kB)
- Policy Documents
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Click on one of the document files shown above or click [IMAGES] to view other types of files