This page is showing just one of many types of document files that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Rail User/Campaign Group Directories
- List of National and Regional Passenger Bodies - June 2023 (218kB)
- List of Reopening Groups, Jan 22 (525kB)
- List of RUGs sorted by region, Jan 22 (603kB)
- List of RUGs, arranged A-Z, Jan 22 (622kB)
- National list of Rail User Groups, A-Z - June 2023 (638kB)
- National list of Rail User Groups, by region / Railfuture branch - June 2023 (618kB)
- National list of Reopening Campaign groups, A-Z - June 2023 (543kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Click on one of the document files shown above or click [IMAGES] to view other types of files