This page a list (sorted into groups) of document files (for content created/amended since 28/10/2023) that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Note: the 28/10/2023 cut-off date refers to files uploaded to the website since that date; files may have been produced earlier.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Campaigning Literature from Railfuture
Magazines and Newsletters
- London and South East
Non-Railfuture Publications and Leaflets
- 10/11/2023 - Tarka Rail Association supplementary response to Torridge District Council's draft Strategic Plan 2023-28 (191kB)
- 20/11/2023 - BBC Cambs Peter Wakefield Wisbech progress (1.5MB)
- 01/11/2023 - BBC Bristol BW ticke office U-turn (968kB)
- 2023.10.30 BBC Manchester BW Avanti timetable reduction (2.3MB)
Railfuture Research, Investigations, Studies and Site Visits
More info or other links can be found at rail user express
Rail User Express
More info or other links can be found at Consultation responses
- 18/11/2023 - Railfuture L&SE representation to City of London Corporation on planning application for Liverpool Street station (124kB)
- 08/11/2023 - Railfuture Devon & Cornwall supplementary response to Torridge District Council's draft Strategic Plan 2023-28 (161kB)
- 02/11/2023 - Railfuture Thames Valley response to Cherwell DC Local Plan 2040 review (192kB)
- 31/10/2023 - Railfuture L&SE response to "Setting the direction for Medway 2040" - Medway Local Plan 2040 (249kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Click on one of the document files shown above or click [IMAGES] to view other types of files