This page a list (sorted into groups) of document files (for content created/amended since 16/08/2021) that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Note: the 16/08/2021 cut-off date refers to files uploaded to the website since that date; files may have been produced earlier.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Campaigning Literature from Railfuture
Magazines and Newsletters
- East Anglia
- London and South East
Miscellaneous Documents and Audio
- 30/08/2021 - Witney Oxford Transport response to Oxfordshire Growth Board on Infrastructure Strategy (307kB)
More info or other links can be found at press releases
Presentations from Conferences and Public Meetings
- 02/09/2021 - Network Rail presentation on Kent & East Sussex Coastal Connectivity Programme SOBC - updated August 21 (367kB)
- 21/08/2021 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Bristol about Twerton Station (2.6MB)
- 18/08/2021 - LBC BW Fares Inflation Etc (4.8MB)
- 10/09/2021 - Railfuture response to House of Lords Built Environment Cttee Call for Evidence - Meeting the UK’s Housing Demand (131kB)
- 03/09/2021 - Railfuture L&SE response to C2E Partnership's Improving Transport Links between Abbey Wood and Ebbsfleet - 2 (205kB)
- 03/09/2021 - Railfuture L&SE response to Lewes DC Local Plan - Issues And Options (381kB)
- 03/09/2021 - Railfuture Yorkshire response to SYPTE on Magna Tram Train Stop and Park & Ride (107kB)
- 01/09/2021 - Railfuture East Midlands response to Leicester Local Transport Plan (735kB)
- 30/08/2021 - Railfuture Northern completed TfN Decarbonisation Strategy questionnaire (1.3MB)
- 30/08/2021 - Railfuture Northern response to TfN Decarbonisation Strategy (368kB)
- 29/08/2021 - Railfuture response to Hampshire CC Waterside Transport Strategy (148kB)
- 27/08/2021 - Railfuture L&SE response to Croudace Homes - New Community Facilities In Ringmer (81kB)
- 27/08/2021 - Railfuture response to TfSE Stakeholder Survey on its current and future role (151kB)
- 26/08/2021 - Railfuture response to South Western Railway timetable for December 2022 (145kB)
- 23/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to Wiltshire Bus Service Improvement Plan (92kB)
- 22/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to Somerset Bus Service Improvement Plan (94kB)
- 18/08/2021 - Railfuture response to House of Lords Built Environment Cttee on tactical improvements to the Flexi-Season (481kB)
- 15/08/2021 - Railfuture response to House of Lords Built Environment Cttee on the Cost of Rail Ticketing (589kB)
- 07/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to Gloucestershire Transport Integration (83kB)
- 06/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to West of England CA & N. Somerset Bus Service Improvement Plan (101kB)
- 07/07/2021 - Railfuture L&SE objection to planning application in Ringmer, Lewes District (77kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Click on one of the document files shown above or click [IMAGES] to view other types of files