This page a list (sorted into groups) of document files (for content created/amended since 09/09/2021) that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Note: the 09/09/2021 cut-off date refers to files uploaded to the website since that date; files may have been produced earlier.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Magazines and Newsletters
Presentations from Conferences and Public Meetings
- 02/09/2021 - Network Rail presentation on Kent & East Sussex Coastal Connectivity Programme SOBC - updated August 21 (367kB)
- 10/09/2021 - Railfuture response to House of Lords Built Environment Cttee Call for Evidence - Meeting the UK’s Housing Demand (131kB)
- 01/09/2021 - Railfuture East Midlands response to Leicester Local Transport Plan (735kB)
- 23/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to Wiltshire Bus Service Improvement Plan (92kB)
- 22/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to Somerset Bus Service Improvement Plan (94kB)
- 07/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to Gloucestershire Transport Integration (83kB)
- 06/08/2021 - Railfuture Severnside response to West of England CA & N. Somerset Bus Service Improvement Plan (101kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Click on one of the document files shown above or click [IMAGES] to view other types of files