This page is showing just one of many types of document files that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
- Company Documents
- 15/07/2022 - Railfuture Ltd. Memorandum and Articles of Association (241kB)
- 05/12/2020 - Terms of Reference for Governance Group (349kB)
- 29/10/2019 - Procedure for Railfuture National Group membership (268kB)
- 03/06/2017 - Process for formation of groups (21kB)
- Code of Conduct for Railfuture Directors (206kB)
- Standing Orders for all Railfuture Company Meetings (286kB)
- London and South East
- Volunteers and Members
- 19/11/2022 - Railfuture Zoom Accounts Protocol (239kB)
- 04/12/2021 - Railfuture Code of Conduct for Members (141kB)
- 04/12/2021 - Railfuture Expenses Policy (154kB)
- 04/12/2021 - Railfuture Meetings Policy (118kB)
- 18/10/2021 - Railfuture Members Handbook (1.9MB)
- Railfuture Resolution of Problems Process (135kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.
Click on one of the document files shown above or click [IMAGES] to view other types of files