This page a list (sorted into groups) of document files (for content containing 'hs2') that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Miscellaneous Documents and Audio
More info or other links can be found at press releases
- 18/04/2014 - HS2: Is the government prematurely closing off options? (182kB)
- 21/02/2014 - For HS2 demolish Euston Station and then go further (63kB)
- 13/12/2013 - HS2 review by Transport Select Committee (58kB)
- 31/10/2013 - HS2 statement - No 'do-nothing' option (55kB)
- 29/01/2013 - HS2 phase 2 (60kB)
- 13/07/2012 - Railfuture criticises Public Account Committee over HS2 (105kB)
- 30/03/2012 - Railfuture HS2 Policy Statement (217kB)
- 10/01/2012 - Railfuture response to Government go-ahead for HS2 (144kB)
- 21/11/2011 - Last chance to get HS2 right following TSC announcement (49kB)
- 24/12/2010 - Railfuture calls for HS2 route rethink - capacity not speed (37kB)
- 12/03/2010 - Must HS2 go through the Chilterns? (37kB)
- 05/12/2020 - Bruce Williamson on LBC re investment cuts etc (5.8MB)
- 22/08/2020 - LBC Bruce Williamson on HS2 and crossrail costs (4.9MB)
- 30/06/2020 - Bruce Williamson on talkRADIO about HS2 reduction (2.4MB)
- 23/01/2020 - Bruce Williamson on Love Sport Radio talking to Kelvin Mackenzie about SWR and HS2 (4.8MB)
- 20/01/2020 - Bruce Williamson on LBC about whether HS2 should go ahead (3.8MB)
- 22/11/2019 - Bruce Williamson on talkRADIO about major rail strikes and the need for HS2 (3.5MB)
- 20/05/2019 - Bruce Williamson on talkRADIO timetable changes and HS2 (3.5MB)
- 04/09/2018 - Roger Blake on love sport about HS2 and rail renationalisation (2.9MB)
- 31/08/2018 - Bruce Williamson on LBC about Crossrail opening delay plus comments on renationalisation and HS2 (4.5MB)
- 04/10/2016 - Chris Page on LBC discusses the success of HS1 with Joe Rukin of Stop HS2 (319kB)
- 06/02/2016 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Radio Northants about HS2 progress (2.1MB)
- 28/03/2014 - Chris Austin on BBC Radio Oxford about HS2 (1.7MB)
- 01/11/2013 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about HS2 impact (1.4MB)
- 31/10/2013 - David Harby on BBC Radio Lincs about HS2 impact (2.2MB)
- 11/10/2017 - Railfuture response to HS2 Crewe Hub consultation (309kB)
- 29/01/2014 - Railfuture Response to HS2 Phase 2 Route Consultation (491kB)
- 11/07/2013 - Railfuture submission on HS2 Phase 1 Draft Environmental Statement (197kB)
- 29/05/2012 - Railfuture response to the DfT on the HS2 Draft Environmental Impact Scoping Document (129kB)
- 26/07/2011 - Railfuture Full Response to the DfT Consultation on HS2 (355kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.