This page a list (sorted into groups) of document files (for content containing 'overrun') that can be viewed (if your browser has the facility) or downloaded.
Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns. Click on [BRANCHES] to see details of them (and click [NEWSLETTERS] for a list of latest newsletter for all branches).
If your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
- 22/08/2020 - LBC Bruce Williamson on HS2 and crossrail costs (4.9MB)
- 27/02/2020 - Peter Wakefield on BBC Radio Cambs talks about Ely area junction upgrade (1.7MB)
- 03/03/2017 - Richard Stow on BBC Radio Berks about Great Western electrification delays and cost overrun (654kB)
- 03/04/2015 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Five Live says Network Rail has learned lessons from overrunning engineering works (586kB)
- 03/04/2015 - Bruce Williamson on BBC London says Network Rail has learned lessons from overrunning engineering works (1.3MB)
- 12/01/2015 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Radio London about Network Rail overrun report (962kB)
- 30/12/2014 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Five Live about Network Rail bonuses (1.1MB)
- 29/12/2014 - Bruce Williamson on LBC about King's Cross engineering works overrun (1.3MB)
- 27/12/2014 - Bruce Williamson on BBC Five Live about King's Cross overrun (2.3MB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.