Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns.
To see a 'dashboard' summary of information about the branch (generic contact details, list of newsletters, branch pages and more) click on one of the maps above or the branch area on the map below. Click LIBRARY to see a list of information available nationally and for every branch (includes many hundreds of files to download).
Please click on the branch name below to find individual contacts plus campaign information for your local group. Click on the corresponding Twitter icon to see their tweets.
Click NEWSLETTERS for links to the latest newsletter for each branch and TWITTER to see a list of all Railfuture Twitter accounts showing the number of tweets and followers including date of last tweet.
For Railfuture branch contact details across Britain please see Who's Who (PDF). Please do not send direct messages to Twitter accounts for important requests as they are not all monitored frequently.
Dashboard for North West
Contact by e-mail: northwest at railfuture.org.uk
Twitter account: @RailfutureNWest
Branch information: click MAIN PAGE for the main page containing branch activities and campaignsIf your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Magazines and Newsletters
- Rail North West - 2021 - Summer (886kB)
- Rail North West - 2020/21 - Winter (824kB)
- Rail North West - 2020 - Summer (998kB)
- Rail North West - 2019-20 - Winter (926kB)
- Rail North West - 2019 - Summer (1.0MB)
- Rail North West - 2018/19 - Winter (935kB)
- Rail North West - 2018 - Summer (1.1MB)
- Rail North West - 2017/18 - Winter (1.4MB)
- Rail North West - 2017 - Summer (1.3MB)
- Rail North West - 2016/17 - Winter (1.8MB)
- Rail North West - 2016 - Summer (1.4MB)
- Rail North West - 2016 - Spring - New Franchises Special (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2015/16 - Winter (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2015 - Summer (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2014/15 - Winter (1.2MB)
- Rail North West - 2014 - Summer (732kB)
- Rail North West - 2013/14 - Winter (1.0MB)
- Rail North West - 2013 - Summer (961kB)
- Rail North West - 2011 - Summer (792kB)
Campaigning Literature from Railfuture
- 03/10/2021 - Railfuture response to Greater Manchester Combined Authority ''Places for Everyone'' (377kB)
- 30/08/2021 - Railfuture Northern response to TfN Decarbonisation Strategy (368kB)
- 30/08/2021 - Railfuture Northern response to TfN Decarbonisation Strategy questionnaire (1.3MB)
- 19/04/2021 - Railfuture response to MHCLG Unitarisation in Cumbria, Somerset, North Yorkshire (77kB)
- 15/03/2021 - Railfuture response to Trafford Council draft Local Plan - p.5 diagram revised (394kB)
- 11/03/2021 - Railfuture response to Trafford Council draft Local Plan (449kB)
- 08/03/2021 - Railfuture North joint response to DfT on Manchester timetable recovery (359kB)
- 17/04/2018 - Railfuture response to Yorkshire Dales Management Plan (676kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.