Railfuture has 12 branches in England plus Wales and Scotland which are involved in local issues and come together to support Railfuture on national campaigns.
To see a 'dashboard' summary of information about the branch (generic contact details, list of newsletters, branch pages and more) click on one of the maps above or the branch area on the map below. Click LIBRARY to see a list of information available nationally and for every branch (includes many hundreds of files to download).
Please click on the branch name below to find individual contacts plus campaign information for your local group. Click on the corresponding Twitter icon to see their tweets.
Click NEWSLETTERS for links to the latest newsletter for each branch and TWITTER to see a list of all Railfuture Twitter accounts showing the number of tweets and followers including date of last tweet.
For Railfuture branch contact details across Britain please see Who's Who (PDF). Please do not send direct messages to Twitter accounts for important requests as they are not all monitored frequently.
Dashboard for Devon and Cornwall
Contact by e-mail: devon-cornwall at railfuture.org.uk
Twitter account: @RailfutureDC
Branch information: click MAIN PAGE for the main page containing branch activities and campaignsIf your browser is not configured to view a file then click the 'file size' to download it.
Magazines and Newsletters
- Railfuture Devon and Cornwall Newsletter - March 2019 (2.6MB)
- Railfuture Devon and Cornwall Newsletter - April 2018 (2.4MB)
- Railfuture Devon and Cornwall Newsletter - November 2017 (2.9MB)
- Railfuture Devon and Cornwall Newsletter - December 2016 (2.5MB)
- Railfuture Devon and Cornwall Newsletter - April 2015 (2.0MB)
- News from Railfuture Devon & Cornwall - January 2005 (669kB)
- News from Railfuture Devon & Cornwall - February 2005 (289kB)
- News from Railfuture Devon & Cornwall - April 2005 (368kB)
Campaigning Literature from Railfuture
- 29/05/2021 - Strategy summary update for Devon and Cornwall branch (1.2MB)
- 14/08/2017 - Salisbury to Exeter Route Capacity Enhancements - a proposal by Railfuture (2.0MB)
- 20/02/2014 - Railfuture campaign for better rail services for the South West of England (327kB)
Fliers and posters for Conferences and Public Meetings
Presentations from Conferences and Public Meetings
Railfuture Research, Investigations, Studies and Site Visits
- 14/06/2019 - Teignmouth (1.2MB)
- 21/08/2017 - Sourton (777kB)
- 16/02/2014 - Destruction of Dawlish sea wall (53kB)
- 15/02/2014 - Destruction of Dawlish sea wall (cropped photo) (65kB)
- 12/02/2014 - Destruction of Dawlish sea wall with metal containers used as protection (192kB)
- 01/02/2014 - Dawlish aerial (344kB)
- Aerial photo of Dawlish showing the collapsed track in February 2014 (344kB)
- Bannawell Street Railway Viaduct in Tavistock (880kB)
- Bere Alston station (100kB)
- Brentor Station between Lydford and Tavistock (847kB)
- Newcourt station in Exeter with northbound Class 150 train in platform (194kB)
Many of these documents will use the old company name (Railway Development Society Ltd). Since 1st January 2018 we have been Railfuture Ltd.
CAUTION: Older documents may no longer reflect Railfuture's current policies. Contact details may also be out of date: please always get latest details from www.railfuture.org.uk/Contact+Us.